Acoustic Guitar . Electric Guitar . Nylon Guitar
Hi there! Welcome to my guitar lessons! Learn how to play
an instrument, and enjoy it! In Studio, Online via Skype or at home.
Lessons in English and Spanish.
We offer 60-minutes and 30-minutes lessons.
The rates for these lessons, below, are presented in USD.
In Studio (Located at my place in North Austin, TX)
Online via Skype
-60 minutes: $45.00 per lesson
-30 minutos: $25.00 per lesson
-Two 60-minutes lessons: $85.00
-Four 60-minutes lessons: $165.00
-Two 30-minutes lessons: $45.00
-Four 30-minutes lessons: $85.00
In your home:
-60 minutes: $60.00 per lesson
-30 minutos: $35.00 per lesson
-Two 60-minutes lessons: $115.00
-Four 60-minutes lessons: $225.00
-Two 30-minutes lessons: $65.00
-Four 30-minutes lessons: $125.00
Online lessons info:
How do Skype lessons work?
- Add me to your Skype contacts: waldemarguitarlessons
- When you log into your account at the time of the lesson, you will receive my call
and we're ready to start...
- You can ask question and receive real time directions
- As with any private lesson, learn on your own pace
- You will receive practice exercises and documents via email (mp3, PDF...)
What do you need?
- Your own instrument
- High Speed Internet connection
- Skype account
- Email account (to receive practice exercises, documents, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and have fun
We accept credit and debit card payments (this option is not available for online lessons).
We also accept payments via PayPal or Venmo.
The times shown on the scheduler refers to Central Time (CT). Its important that you note your local time in comparison to these time zones at the moment of booking a lesson time.
*When you schedule a lesson and make your payment, you are expressing that you are in agreement with the following:
Lessons and Payments
- The fee of the lesson is due at the moment of booking your desired lesson time. When a time is agreed upon, the student must pay their lesson, in order to confirm it. The lesson won’t be confirmed and/or taught, until payment is received.
- If youre opting for a Package offer, the full payment of that amount is due at the moment of booking the first lesson.
Cancellations and Changes
- Any student wishing to cancel their lesson or change the time, has to notify us of this at least 24 hours before the start of their scheduled lesson; in this case, the student will be able to change the time at no additional cost or, if cancelling, receive a reimbursement for the fee for that lesson.
- If the student fails to notify us about the cancellation or change of time of said lesson at least 24 hours in advance, that lesson is forfeited and the fee will be non-refundable.
- Any lesson cancelled by the teacher, will be rescheduled at no additional cost to the student.